Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tale of a Future Jeweler

It all started a year go when our youngest sister took a bead jewelry-making workshop. I was so fond of the craft that I kept making and making earrings which I proudly showed and sold to my friends, relatives and even office mates.

Last September, I enrolled in a bead jewelry making class with Fundynamics in hopes to be enlightened with the basics (and I was). Ever since, I have been pining to create more and learn more.

Each piece has a story.

I base the designs on women which in my eyes-- has the "essence of a woman".

I don't duplicate my designs because as a person who value uniqueness and diversity, I want the wearer to feel the same. I want every woman to feel extra special when they wear my jewelry--- for each is not only a piece of adornment but a statement.

Right now, I only work with available materials bought from suppliers but my real goal is to mold the actual jewelry from metal. It's a long shot, but I'm willing to learn the craft.

Jewelry, I think, is ART--- pieces put together becoming visions of beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Share your thoughts!