Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A True Beauty: Monica Verallo for Palamuti

Monica Verallo is one of the proud Filipinas who wear Palamuti. Currently, she is a correspondent for GMA 7’s Unang Hirit and QTV 11’s The Beat. Women such as Monica Verallo embody the kind of people that Palamuti line of jewelry is made for; simple yet sophisticated, classy yet understated.



Q: What do you love about Palamuti jewelry? What sets it apart from other brands?
A: I am the type of person who chooses quality over quantity, thus I prefer classic pieces that will pass the test of time. One look at Palamuti jewelries, I know they’re investments. The styles are classic, but still trendy. Each item is well thought of and meticulously done. I also love the fact they sell pieces at very minimal number and so I am assured that very few people wear the same jewelry. It gives you the feeling of uniqueness.


Q: What are your favorite pieces, and how do you choose to wear them?
A: Earrings and necklaces are my favorite accessories. I personally like the big dangling earrings because it instantly spices up any outfit. I can simply ponytail my hair, put on some powder and wear one of those really cute earrings and I’m ready to face the camera. As for the necklaces, when I’m on my laidback mood I usually wear plain shirts and style it with long necklaces. Laidback but still there’s an edge to it.


Q: How do accessories help you dress up an outfit?
A: It completes the total look of the outfit. Say when wearing a dress, a matching earring or necklace or bracelet will complete the feminine look. Also as mentioned earlier, accessories spice up any plain outfit instantly thus, less effort but great outcome.


Q: What type of woman sports Palamuti jewelry? (You can relate it to yourself, your career, your personality, and sense of fashion)
A: That’s the great thing about Palamuti, I guess the pieces can match any type of personality. Kikays will surely adore the flashy ones while those who are more, say, safe will love the more classic-inspired pieces. With my line of work, I project different looks almost everyday. Today I am kikay, tomorrow I am serious. But each and every time, Palamuti never fails to match my needs.


Q: What do you expect from future Palamuti pieces? (like what is your fantasy jewelry creation, or theme for a certain piece? what do you imagine for the future lines?)
A: Hmm, tough one. J Well, how about customized jewelries? For instance, one can put the starting letter of her name as pendant for necklaces. And a Monica line in the future, hahahaha! Just kidding. :)


Q: What do you think Palamuti brings to the table when it comes to this modern world of fashion?
A: Palamuti offers people quality pieces that will never go out of style at very reasonable prices. If one is looking for class

Monica Verallo wearing Palamuti Earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Share your thoughts!