Thursday, July 5, 2012

My Little Sister Playing Dress Up


When I was a little girl, my sister Donna and I would hoard our mom’s clothes, shoes and accessories even her make-up and play dress up. We would spend afternoons walking in her wedges, striking a pose and making believe, as we go on wrecking her closet. Not after 11 years, did she conceive our youngest, another girl, Jem. When she was a toddler, I used to love dressing her up; like having a live doll.  My favorite among all her dresses was making her wear a cute skimpy sailor dress! Now she’s all grown up with a style of her own. - PJV

Jem wearing our fabric wire bangles

Jem wearing our colorful linked up necklace

Jem wearing an embellished necklace over a white dress

Jem wearing one of our summer necklaces

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Share your thoughts!