Friday, September 2, 2011

Two in One

I was on my way home when I passed by Papemelroti near the LRT station in Gateway. Not in too much hurry to get home, I looked around.

I remembered the first time I've seen Papemelroti. I was roaming around AliMall and the store really got my attention. I'm a fan of paper products and Papemelroti's are just the best. Papemel's paper products are made from recycled paper, doing their fair share of saving the planet!

I'm a nature lover, so that's two thumbs up for Papemelroti!

A few years back, my sister bought this little box of Biblical verses from Papemelroti and I used to shuffle the mini cards and read one piece each day. It was fun and I went to Papemelroti to see if there are more of those "little box of insights". Sure enough, there was this one entitled Query. It's a fun game to play.My professor in English brought his Query cards and we played it during his subject.

Sometimes, when my classes end early, I invite my friends to go to SM Centerpoint. The first shop we'll go to---- you guessed it----Papemelroti. The store is easy to spot beside the escalator on the mall's second level. We spend a couple of minutes just looking and planning to buy whatever we may fancy.

My classmate knowing that I like Papemelroti a lot, and I mean a lot,  gave me a small notebook with ring binds as a gift. I loved it and I even named it "my handy dandy notebook." I really like the design and as it was handy, I bring it with me all the time and I jot down important notes on it.

Another product from Papemelroti that I like is their scrapbook. I used to make a scrapbook and I buy the scrapbook decorations at Papemelroti. Not only are they pretty but they are also cheap!
There was also a time when my Photography professor told us that we're going to create a portfolio of photo assignment and it's up to us how to present it. The first thing I though of was to go to Papemelroti to look for handmade stuff  I'll use on my portfolio. Even though I was on a tight budget, I managed to make a beautiful portfolio!

Now, Papemelroti doesn't just sell paper products but also Palamuti by PJ Valenciano. These are the accessories from Palamuti that you can see in Papemelroti Vintage Corner at their main branch at Roces Ave., Quezon City.

Sayuri Kanzashi brooches


Two of my favorite things, paper products and accessories, all in one store!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Share your thoughts!