Saturday, July 6, 2013

Casual to Chic: Baby Tee and Scarf


My wardrobe comprises of both printed and plain tops, which gives me a wider range of selections to wear,  depending on my mood and the occasion. As much as I invest in printed tops, I make sure to keep the basics like the infamous baby tee. I keep neutral plain baby tees which are great to wear on a daily basis, and can be easily paired with minis, pants and shorts, whether denim or khaki. To level up my style, I usually accessorize. One way is using scarves! You'd be amazed at how a simple scarf can take a casual baby tee--- to fashionably chic.

Printed and Sleek
Photo lifted from Neiman Marcus

Not to Reckon With
Photo lifted from Undergrad Society

Ultimate Casual Femme
Photo lifted from Fashion Foot

Flirty and Fun
Photo lifted from Obaz

Casual Star
Photo lifted from Just One Big Blog

Casual Glam
Photo lifted from Scarf 365






















No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Share your thoughts!