Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Put On That Halloween Appeal

Boohoo! Witches, scary masks, ghouls, and voodoo dolls lined our office doors and hallways. Human-size monsters and horrifying displays stand creepily in the lobby and hangs eerily from the ceilings of our office building. Halloween is here! What better way to join the fun?

Some would probably push it to the limit like dressing up like a zombie or a white ghost or a any dark being they can think of. Me? I'm pushing a different objective -- Halloween fashion!

The Halloween palette flaunts black, orange, tangerine, and tawny hues sometimes even purple and yellow. But for this spooky season, I'm playing with orange and black for my wardrobe. I rummaged my closet for the key pieces I could use to mix and match with. I found several shirts, tank tops, cardigans, long sleeves dress shirts, boots, shoes, and finally, my orange Jasmine infinity scarf and my black Balasang scarf from palamutishop.com. that are both Fall-perfect and gorgeous to wear.

Now the matching begins. Below are the wardrobe plans I have in mind. Notice that the colors revolve around black, orange, and a bit of tawny and caramel here and there.

For work wear:


For casual wear:


For the ensemble with bright hues, I use neutral-colored statement necklaces made by palamutishop.com. Observe how these pieces still adds touch to the whole get-up without overpowering the accent colors.




So there. See? You can enjoy Halloween even further by incorporating the colors into your wardrobe. Oh, at this point, I know you're already thinking of your own ensemble. Start with your basics and then add some accessories. Use my photos above as a guide. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Share your thoughts!