Thursday, October 24, 2013

So It's The Scarf Season, I Say

Hooray! Here comes the days when I can wear jackets, sweaters, boots, and -- most definitely -- scarves! I'm glad the scarves we have in our Palamuti Shop are interestingly styled and are very comfortable to wrap around my neck. I always want scarves this way -- cushy and soft yet snazzy and original.

For this season, I wanted to switch between traditional styles and new ones. I have a beaded scarf Rosalina -- made from softest chiffon and lined with charming beads -- which I intend to wear on my upcoming evening parties specially during the Christmas season. Look below and see if you agree with my chosen pairs. I'm pretty sure my McDreamBoy is gonna be at one of those parties so I gotta make sure I have my ensemble up and ready.


At work, my scarves will have to be alluring. I have Hiraya scarf necklaces that goes well with my formal skirts and slacks. I know I'll be at my best during those meetings with execs or those make-or-break board presentations.


Now for some days I'm going with Mom on our shopping dates (because I trust Mom's taste more than anyone) or visiting the some of the clients off-work, my scarf look would be like the images below. My Balasang scarves mixed with boots, sweaters, and jackets look downright casually classy.



Then for those playfully simple days, I have Marichi Pashmina scarves here to accompany me in my goofy times with my girlfriends (see those beaded necklace accents? the girls will definitely love it). I like my clothes neutral so I can make these scarves pop from anyone's first sight.


So I think I got my wardrobe covered this season. Have you got yours ready too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Share your thoughts!