Friday, July 3, 2015

The Art in Painting Nails with Lei Ramos

Lei at work.
The artist behind Tips N’ Hues is Lei Ramos. Lei was one of our clients in Palamuti. I remember her first custom-made request was a snowflake-inspired bracelet and earring set.  I didn’t know she herself was an artist, until I kept seeing nail art photos on her Facebook Timeline. When I finally met her to deliver another custom-made order, I saw her nails and learned that she was the one who made it. It turns out that nail art is one of her passions. The truth is, she only offers her nail art services to those who are interested. And she’s been doing this for quite sometime in fact.
Nail art by Lei on one of our models.
Photo by Stephanie Lopez 
My cherry blossom inspired nails. Check out the wire art ring by Stephanie Lopez

A more intricate nail art design by Lei on Palamuti Apprentice, Novie
I’ve never been into nail art plainly because I thought that it doesn’t fit my personality, but Lei proved me wrong. You see, like any other artist, Lei’s passion for her craft feeds her creativity and gives her the freedom to adjust to the personality of the one receiving the nail art. The best thing she does hers in freeform as the skill that is required to draw on a space so tiny is truly immense.
Anyway, last February, I held a very intimate Nail Art Party with selected friends so all of us can experience together what the possibilities of having our nails done, artistically! It was such a fun experience, a day of girl bonding.
Beautiful nail art for Kim of Amaya Accents by Lei!  
For inquiries, please contact Lei Ramos on the ff number / email.
 Viber / SMS: 09178300633
 E-mail: tipsnhuesnailart@yahoo.com

Keeping it real.- PJV

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Share your thoughts!