Monday, August 3, 2015

Off to Santa Barbara, California with The Velvet Dress

The Internet has played a great part for me to able to reach out and collaborate with individuals who share passion in fashion and art. I am lucky to meet Danielle Gold of The Velvet Dress, based in Santa Barbara, California. Unlike any other bloggers, I think Danielle's style is very unique that you can find artistry in her fashion styling documented in her blog. We also share the love for thrifty clothes! How cool is that right? Please visit her blog as she showcases our art jewelry and bag through her knack for fashion styling. 
Danielle wears our Maximina Autumn Inspired Necklace 
Encrusted Clutch by Paola Germar of Rated PG 
" I have been an active thrifter for years and managed to utilize different styles and incorporate them into personal fashion statements. As well as creating my online vintage store, I am working on personal jewelry designs which will be featured on my etsy shop soon. I am currently studying business and marketing after switching from focusing on nutrition. In my spare time I enjoy hiking, photography, traveling, yoga, beaching, vintage shopping and spending time with my friends, family and dog. 
Danielle Gold, The Velvet Dress

Photos from The Velvet Dress 
Keeping it real.- PJV

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Share your thoughts!