Sunday, August 2, 2015

Smart & Casual

What I miss most in my time during with a corporate career was the possibility of dressing up in office attire. One of the things I really looked forward to everyday was expressing my individuality through fashion. I was lucky enough to be part of a company that allowed their employees to dress up. From  hardcore power dressing, to smart casual, I was able to enjoy the smart casual look, especially when I utilized denims to the full. For me, what really puts smart casual look together is the right choice of shoes and accessories. Add the classic pumps and jewelry accents over a plain blouse or polo shirt to complement your whole ensemble. As for the hairstyle, a slick pulled back look should do the trick. Anyway, here are some fashion styling photos from Kim Basa of Amaya and her team

" At most companies, however, the "smart casual" dress code is a step up from "business casual," but not as formal as "boardroom attire." It's neat and professional — but still informal. "
Which of the above is your favorite smart casual look? :) 
Keeping it real.- PJV 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Share your thoughts!