Monday, April 30, 2012

Last Hoorah

In my heart I will always be a summer maiden. I will always love the splash of bright hues, flowing skirts, eye candy tops, shorts and fashion accessories, and most importantly flats!

To kick off  and celebrate Summer we released Pangarap ni Esperanza statement necklaces dominated by shades of pink; which exudes an aura of femininity and confidence. Following these pieces we released Mayumi 2012, a collection to welcome the season of flowers. You will notice the patterns mimic the color transition of a fully blossomed flower. I was inspired to make this collection from observing a fully bloomed flower in our front yard.

The Vinta 2012 mirrors my love of colors and  simple patterns. I wanted a necklace  that was fun, warm, eye catching; and yet can easily be paired with a simple top and denim shorts. It was a more "understated" version of the original Vinta that we made last year. I even kept one for myself and wore it during a feature on TV5's Kumare Klub!

The Summer Maiden pieces were made to address the demand of our customers. Highlights of this collection included lace wrapped bangles, friendship bracelets, long and short necklaces made of shells, wood and acrylic beads, hippie bands, feather earrings, fabric-felt cuffs.   

For me summer never truly ends, and to wrap our April collections, we give you this last piece: 
Fallen for Summer.  
May you have an endless love affair with summer!- PJV

Fallen for Summer Necklace: PhP1,650.00
Convert Philippine Peso into other currency here: http://www.xe.com/ucc

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Share your thoughts!