Friday, April 27, 2012

Palamuti Fun To Beat The Summer Sun

To all the fashion enthusiast who loves “layering clothes” like me, we find this weather a real killer of our fashion goals. I have given up my dainty cardigans and opted for just a pair of tank tops and shorts in order to stand the scorching heat. However, I see my style going down straight to the drain. In this dilemma, fashion experts suggest making use of accessories to save your dying fashion statement.

Take a look at Palamuti by PJ Valenciano’s “Imelda for Summer” collection. I saw the necklaces and I flared up saying “Perfect!” in my delight. The necklaces are handcrafted with glass beads and they were sewn in cool colors suitable for my summer tops. I can even choose from one strand to two or even three braided strands available. Plus, they also have Imelda bracelet line if you want to match things up!




If you’re heading to the beach and getting into a more fun vibe, check out Palamuti by PJ Valenciano’s “Summer Maiden” collection to give your summer clothes a boost – may it be a day with the waves or an evening gimmick by the shore. I like the feather earrings which complements the breezy outfit I have in mind.




For a more refined look, you can choose the Palamuti by PJValenciano’s “Corazon” collection made of agate beads and mother of pearls or you can try any of the “Daily Palamuti” must haves. They are great for color pops for your causal get-ups. For cuff lovers, you must not miss the variety of cuffs in lovely hues that’ll surely bring out the wow factor in you.


See? Don’t let your summer woes bring your fashion down. Just stick by Palamuti by PJ Valenciano and you’ll be alright!


For orders and inquiries, email info@palamutishop.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Share your thoughts!