Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Dianne Talks about Palamuti



Meet Dianne Nitura, a student taking up Respiratory Therapy. She loves fashion and everything in between. 

Q: What do you enjoy about being a girl?
A: As a girl, I loved being pampered. To be able to shop without feeling guilty and to have chit-chats, small talks and hang-out with my girlfriends.

Q: What do you think is fun about being young?
A: Being young, i get to try new things and get to do fun stuff that older people do not have time for. I love the fact that I am able to experience new things and have time for every petty things.

Q: What are the activities you enjoy doing? (A hobby, sport or others)
A: I love reading, sleeping, shopping and jogging. I also enjoy doing nothing and just lay down on a bed, watch movies and tweeting.

Q: In this fast paced life, what do you do to slow things down? How do you relax and/or pamper yourself?
A: I usually meditate at the end of day so that i would not be stressed out. I also reward myself from time to time, especially after a very stressful and hectic schedule.

Q: Who or what serves as your inspiration?
A: God, family and friends serve as my inspiration. They make my life more meaningful.

Q: What do you think about accessories? Do you think that mere accessories can make a fashion statement?
A: Accessories completes a look. It can make a huge difference with every outfits. And yes, it can make a fashion statement. It can transform the outfit from a plain one to something more unique

Q: What do you think about Palamuti jewelry?
A: Palamuti jewelry is a very unique shop which every girl should look at. 

Q: How do you incorporate Palamuti with your outfits?
A: The accessories of Palamuti completes the look that i wanted to convey. It makes my outfit more interesting.

Q: What more of Palamuti would you like to see in the future?
A: More necklaces and hair accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Share your thoughts!